Weekend Finds

We ran to town Saturday morning and I wanted to hit up Goodwill so Bruce dropped me there while he went and got materials he needed at Menards. I picked up all of these finds for $15.50. Oh, I guess one jar is missing because I had already put it in our bathroom full of Q-tips. The picure is of a dock and beach and will be perfect in our extra bedroom. And the "antique" office chair for $8 is much sturdier than any other we have ever had and cleaned up great. I had fun browsing for stuff since I had not done that in a long, long time. I could have spent a lot more time searching for "goodies", but Bruce came and rescued my bank account. I ended up taking Monday off (I'm hoping my co-worker still loves me), so I am taking Bruce lunch and spending the rest of the day doing whatever I feel like. Everyone have a great Monday! I conquered the downstairs Sunday so maybe I will try my hand at the upstairs today. Or maybe I will just enjoy my much needed mental health day off! Smile today. It makes people wonder what you are up to!
"
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Sharon Madsen said…
So, these will be Xmas presents?!?
Kay said…
Nope. They are just for the house. I used one of the jars for q-tips on the bathroom vanity, and the glass plate thing is for Bruce's wallet and change each night on the counter. The other jars I just have setting on a corner table at this point.

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Photo Book

Painting