Happy Birthday My Love

Today you turn 47. Yep I know both of us have been calling you that all year practically because lets face it..... We drink too much and forget many things! (wasn't that funny?!) No, on a serious note I love you like crazy and enjoy you so very much (well most of the time). I personally think you have gotten better with age, and I can't wait to spend many more birthdays with you. Too bad on yours this year you will be at the river and "working" on stuff, but any weekend at the houseboat usually turns out to be a good weekend! (RIGHT? wink wink)  So Happy Birthday Honey! I love you and will try and make your river birthday weekend memorable.  And not by falling in the river or doing anything stupid.  Aren't most weekends when we celebrate at the river usually memorable? Note the hair hat in the picture above! And maybe I should get you a cake with 47 candles on it since we have no electricity. WOOHOO! We can celebrate in the dark! And it might warm the place up!!!!!! Because I really still don't believe you that sleeping naked makes you warmer. Not going to work this time!!!!!!  Do all men really tell their wives that???????  Everyone have a great fall weekend!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Sharon Madsen said…
Happy Birfday Boosie!

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Photo Book

Painting