Big Yum O!

So for supper during the Iowa game I made homemade pizza for my "boys". It was awesome. These pictures don't do it justice, but Ty and some of his buddies came back tonight and asked to take it to eat at another buddies house and I was happy to send it with them. I hope they thought it was as great as we all did. Of course they all are HS football players, so I'm guessing they thought it was divine! We will see if I get any shout outs from them on FB for giving it to them. Oh and the pineapple... well Kwik Star sells them and it looked yummy. I will let you know tomorrow morning when we have it with our omelets, toast, and bloody mary's. Have a great Sunday!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Sharon Madsen said…
Yum! We had 'garbage' soup. Pretty good too
Kay said…
I LOVE garbage soup. I don't make it often though because I have too pretty much eat it all by myself!

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Painting