Sad/Happy Day

Here are a few pictures that I took of all the crap that I was packing up to take home from the houseboat. What a mess it always appears to be when loading and hauling everything out that might freeze or go bad over the winter. Luckily I had taken most stuff home when we knew the marina was going to flood and power was getting cut off. I always feel the happy and sad emotions on the weekend of closing up for the year. But this year I think I am more on the happy side because I have a lot of stuff that I want to do and get done in the house over the winter, so I am happy to not have to pack and load and unload every single weekend for the next 6 months. I love you houseboat and the river, but I will be just fine not seeing you until April 2011. Oh wait, I guess I will "see" you in January but just to check on you. Happy hump day!~
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Sharon Madsen said…
Suck it up like the rest of us!!! Jk

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Photo Book

Painting