Friday Foto

Here is one of my fall photos that I submitted to Schnack at KWWL from our final river ride of the year last weekend. And it made the 6 o'clock news last night. What was really strange was that Bruce happened to come into the house just as I was done showering after Jazzercise and starting supper, and we were just chatting in the kitchen when he saw my name on the TV screen. I might have missed seeing it if not for him taking the time to talk with me before heading back to his shop.  Thanks for taking the time honey!  I saturated this photo so I think it looks prettier than the one I emailed Schnack. Oh well. Still a very nice photo of the bluff in Lansing. Everyone have a great weekend!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Painting

Photo Book