Houseboat Closing Up Weekend

This is what our view inside the houseboat is when we get everything put inside for the winter. And this year we went ahead and pulled up the front deck carpet as we need to repaint in the spring anyway so it will get a good bath over the winter maybe. I didn't think to snap any pictures when we left looking down at the dock, but as usual it looks like deserted boats for the most part. Except Ray and Tracy had Monday off so in the one picture I believe you can see her lights lit up on the front of their boat. Glad to have the job of closing up and helping all of our friends and family that need it get winterized and done for the year also. It is a lot of work for one day. I need rest!  Too bad that just never seems to happen during the week or on the weekend.  What is up with that?  I think I need to adjust my priorities don't you think?
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Photo Book

Painting