Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday Foto

I know that I don't get a ton of traffic on my blog but I'm hoping someone can help me out with this. I used to think it was a "cupie doll" until I googled that and found out it certainly isn't. My Mom had this for many years (as far as I know) and I ended up with it, and am just curious what it is called. I currently have it sitting on our dresser but I'd just like to know what to call it. I doubt I would ever get rid of it (unless of course it is worth a ton of money), but it has been driving me crazy that I cannot find anything like it on ebay or anywhere. And no, I haven't spent a ton of time searching but my curiosity is killing me. So family and stopper by people please leave me a comment if you have any idea what it is. Everyone have a good weekend. I am looking forward to getting some work done at home this weekend since our houseboat is without power due to the flooding. Enjoy the fall football weather!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sharon Madsen said...

I just saw that on Antiques Roadshow - estimate $50,000!
KIDDING! If it's important to you - it's priceless...

Kay said...

Well for $50,000 I would definitely be able to part with it. I don't have any memories of it so it isn't important but since it was my Mom's I would have trouble getting rid of it. I just want to know what the heck it is.