Friday Foto

I know that I don't get a ton of traffic on my blog but I'm hoping someone can help me out with this. I used to think it was a "cupie doll" until I googled that and found out it certainly isn't. My Mom had this for many years (as far as I know) and I ended up with it, and am just curious what it is called. I currently have it sitting on our dresser but I'd just like to know what to call it. I doubt I would ever get rid of it (unless of course it is worth a ton of money), but it has been driving me crazy that I cannot find anything like it on ebay or anywhere. And no, I haven't spent a ton of time searching but my curiosity is killing me. So family and stopper by people please leave me a comment if you have any idea what it is. Everyone have a good weekend. I am looking forward to getting some work done at home this weekend since our houseboat is without power due to the flooding. Enjoy the fall football weather!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Sharon Madsen said…
I just saw that on Antiques Roadshow - estimate $50,000!
KIDDING! If it's important to you - it's priceless...
Kay said…
Well for $50,000 I would definitely be able to part with it. I don't have any memories of it so it isn't important but since it was my Mom's I would have trouble getting rid of it. I just want to know what the heck it is.

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Photo Book

Painting