My Winter Change

Okay I am the worst picture taker of myself always, but for some stupid reason I always try when I have a new "do" I want to blog about. So today I went and got my hair "darker" like my roots for winter. And decided I was getting bored and might cut it all off (Bruce would not like that), so I got bangs. Yep I really liked it the way my stylist did it but I can guarantee everyone it will not look as good when I do it tomorrow morning. Or ever again for that matter. She is awesome. Kudos to Julie at Visions Salon in Fairbank. You rock! And of course I snapped these a few hours after I got home and had changed to my sweats so maybe she wouldn't want any kudos! Oh well. Sometimes you just have to change things up. When I pulled in the driveway and opened up the garage Bruce came out and asked who was driving his wifes car. I think he might need some time to get used to me being dark haired and bangs again. Oh well. At least he noticed. Sometimes he doesn't say a word and Tyler is the one that notices right away. As he did tonight when he walked in the house!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Photo Book

Painting