Two A Days Practice

Football started Monday this week for Wapsie high school. And with this humidity I think it has been a little rough on Tyler. The kid who was used to spending most of his summer playing PS3 every night until 4-5 AM! So he has been on the couch looking much like this both days that I got home this week. I know he is eating great and loves that it is again football season, but I think he is a little bit out of shape and maybe a little depressed that school begins the 18th. Can he really be a sophmore already? Where did my baby go? The day he graduates all that I know is he'd better not say his famous saying from when he was little......ME OUT! ME OUT!!! I'll have to cry!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor