Happy Monday

I sit here uploading pictures on the computer this Sunday night and I just can't help but think about how blessed I am in my life. We had such a busy and fun weekend that I just told Bruce I am too wired to go to bed yet. Friday we went out to the beach with friends for a couple hours and then ended up with a party of sorts on our boat. Saturday morning we got up very early and headed to Alma, WI to look at a houseboat we are interested in buying (pictures of that to come), and then we took our houseboat out to the beach in the afternoon and spent time with family and friends. Cooked awesome steak and other food in the marina Saturday night and ended up partying on our boat once again. Then today (Sunday) we left around 9:30 on our good friend Steve's pontoon boat and went for breakfast/brunch in Ferryville, WI. When we got back we did some more cleaning/work on our houseboat to get it ready to sell so we can buy the one we looked at on Saturday. Yep, we are very blessed and need to remember and appreciate all of the good things that we do have and not dwell on the disappointments thrown our way. I hope everyone has a great Monday and a fast week. Although I really need to quit wishing time away. It seems to just go so fast anymore. Have a great one and smile. It just might make someone's day that needs it!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor