Happy Tuesday

So I didn't realize that the picture that I posted with Mom & Dad O. was not the best one that I had. I didn't figure out that Bruce actually let me snap one with the cup not in front of his face. So here is hoping you all have a great Tuesday. I personally have a date with my middle "favorite" college son after work Tuesday and am looking forward to it. What can I say? I miss the kid every single day and now he is way closer than last year. So if he wants to spend some time with Mom and have me spend some money on him I'm all for it! Right now I am looking forward to next weekend as Bruce and I each took Tuesday off and don't have to leave the river Monday night when everyone else has to pack up and go. That itself makes taking the extra day off that much more special!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor