Some Favorite Guys

Yesterday I posted some of my favorite gals and thought today this would be a good picture to post of "some" of my favorite guys from my Caley weekend with my brothers. I think Cole and Rick are the only ones missing from this pic that were actually there. We had an awesome sandbar and so much fun. In this picture you can see the tent campground behind the fire pit the guys are sitting around. The trees and bluffs around the Lansing Mississippi area are the best. I really came out of last weekend with a very positive attitude about most everything. Thank you my awesome brothers for helping me realize how special weekends can be spending them with not only friends but family also. I had such a special and fun time with each and every one of you. I wish all of our extended families could have been with us for the weekend also. But they couldn't so maybe we can plan and shoot for that next year? We can always hope!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Painting

Ty Football 2010