Happy Monday

Took this photo from inside Helen & Louie's houseboat while on a ride this afternoon. Isn't it amazing what images you get from the inside looking out? Or is the saying "from the outside looking in"? Had an awesome weekend with my brothers and family at the river. I think everyone had a great time. Or seemed to anyways. Played lots of ladder golf, bocce ball, and just spent time bonding together. Nothing like family time that is for sure. Everyone have a great Monday and week. Looking forward to "normal" even though I'm not liking the amount of laundry from the weekend that I haven't even touched. Oh well......that is one thing that is for sure never ending!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Sharon Madsen said…
Cute! Wouldn't have been if my fat feet were in there!

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Painting

Ty Football 2010