Summer Night Suppers

We definitely eat better at the river than at home. Saturday night we grilled up some squash and grilled pork and had an awesome supper. Of course we also had baked potatoes, and salads. We seem to never go hungry when at the houseboat. I think maybe that has something to do with the fact that I can't seem to get the scale to budge on those 10 pounds I would love to lose. Although I did lose a few pounds on vacation so maybe we actually eat "better stuff" at the river????? But I cook pretty much the same whether there or home, so that busts that theory wide open. Maybe it is all the "beverages" consumed that actually keep the weight loss non-existent in summer. Guess I'll maybe never know for sure since I refuse to give up any of the awesome stuff on the weekends at the river. Oh well!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Painting

Ty Football 2010