Friday Fotos

These are just a few more of my favorite family shots from our family Easter photo shoot that Sharon did. She tried to catch Ty jumping and this is just one of my favorites out of all of those shots. And of course we have Cole and DIL (daughter in law) Ashley being cute. I do love the one of the 3 boys together, and might have to put that on my FB profile. Everyone have a great weekend. We are headed to the houseboat. Cannot wait to spend the first weekend of the year at the river with Louie & Helen! I will torture anyone that happens upon this site with pictures. I promise! Helen is entertainment usually that you cannot pay for. It just happens randomly! Cheers!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor