Sunday Night Homemade Pizza-Kyle Style

So I gave the guys their choice of burgers on the grill or homemade pizza and they chose pizza. Kyle decided that he was going to make it for me. So, I got the crust ready and spread out on the bricks, and then he went to town. I had the sausage browned, peppers and onions chopped, and everything else ready to go for him. Lets just say that I thought the pizza was the best ever. The boys however said that they couldn't tell the difference from mine. I think they were just being nice because Kyle seasoned the pizza sauce on his own, and I personally think that it had a little something that my normal out of the jar sauce doesn't. The pizza was great and I am so glad that he is interested in cooking and experimenting in the kitchen. His Grandpa Bill was a great cook and I'm hoping my boys will love creating things in the kitchen like I do. When you throw the right ingredients together how can you go wrong? Thank you Kyle for showing interest. It means the world to me. I will let you create and experiment in my kitchen anytime that you want. And your pizza blew mine away!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor