Happy Birthday Ashley!

Yep I am the bad mother in law. Knew it was her birthday and even asked Cole what kind of pie/cake to make Wednesday night. Well, then I got in river mode and totally forgot to wish my very favorite daughter in law "VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to you. We love you like you were our own that we never had, and I can't wait to spoil my grandchildren like totally crazy! And thank you so much for your kind words tonight about our "great family" that you really think is awesome. I am so glad that you feel that way. Yep, we all love each other unconditionally and I am so happy that you see the love in this family and know that we are ALWAYS a phone call/text away! We love you girl! And I am so glad that you found Cole! Let's get you guys to the river a little more frequent and I will show you how to totally have a great time with this family. Love You! And really am so sorry that I messed up on the date. But had a great time with you and Cole at our house. That is FAMILY!!!! And how cute is this picture. Sharon is so awesome!!! You two are too cute!!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Sharon Madsen said…
Happy Birthday Ashley!

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Painting

Ty Football 2010