Saturday Something

My peonies only had three (3) flowers on it this year. What the heck? I am so depressed. I didn't take a picture until I went to throw them away off of the counter tonight. But they did smell awesome and I love when I walk into the house and smell flowers. MY FLOWERS! I think I need to plant more blooming perennials so that I can enjoy my own flowers in a vase all summer long. Think I'll have to talk to my gardener SIL Helen and figure all this out. Guess I know what we will be doing when it is pouring rain all weekend in Lansing! At least I know that we won't get bored. There are lots of flowers to be planned and then planted! And I happen to have an expert in the family. Lucky me!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor