HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY "BABY"!

Yep so my last baby boy turns "15" today 6/21/10. What an awesome kid he has been. I just wish he enjoyed spending more time with his folks at the river because we enjoy the crap out of him. As do our friends, but I understand that us "old" people aren't that much fun for young guys! But me and dad love you like crazy and I hope that you have a great day with me (Mom) and don't break my checkbook too bad. But hey, let's go out and have fun whatever the cost! That is what your Grandma & Grandpa Caley would have done if only they were still here and you could remember them. Let's just say that they are watching over you in everything that you do and are very proud just like all of us here! Love you my "BABY"!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Sharon Madsen said…
I was gonna use this same pic on my blog! Great minds think a like an all that.

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor