Happy Monday

Yep, I'm sure everyone would ask why I am happy on a Monday on this blog. Well, we had an absolutely GREAT weekend, and on our Saturday houseboat ride with great friends for over 3 hours I snapped this picture of the Lansing Bridge. I'm thinking minus the intruder in the picture I just might have to have something done with this picture. And yes, I am happy this Monday because we are after Thursday OFFICIALLY ON VACATION FOR 10 DAYS!!!!!! I am so ready and excited. We love the Mississippi River and our houseboat, and cannot wait to get there and spend time together relaxing and enjoying our friends and family! Everyone have a great week! I know we will even though it will be crazy busy getting ready! Totally worth it.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor