Summertime!

I have these flowers that are some type of lilly around the house. But I hate the fact that there are like 7-10 on each stem and they don't bloom at the same time. So we just have to enjoy looking at them while they look nice, or waste a bunch of the blooms by cutting them to enjoy a flower or two in a vase. I also snapped some of my fern and other greenery (foilage as Helen calls it) around the foundation. I just love summer and having flowers blooming all around the yard. I wish we lived where we could enjoy it year round. But I guess then we would miss the snow and all that shoveling and snow blowing, right? I think not. Definitely think we are going to retire where it is warm in the winter. At least I hope!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor