Spring Aldis Flower Update Again

So I think it has been almost two weeks since I posted my first spring flower purchase from my favorite grocery store. I combined the two vases and trimmed the stems and gave it fresh water. This is what I still have. All for $3.99. And they still smell awesome when I walk in the house after work and look fun! They may not be perfect but niether am I! I just smile when I see them and this week I will take that. We are watching the Mississippi River levels closely as spring flooding has begun and will most probably affect those of us with houseboats as far as when we can start our boating season and just making sure all of our family and friends boats are safe while the river is rising. Looking forward to another summer on the river but praying that the melt, freeze, snow, rain, etc. whole thing goes our way for the good!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor