Happy Hump Day


So this week I just haven't had the time to sit down and do any posting. I need to do a slide show of Cole & Ashley's bathroom remodel and that takes time. I can say that Mom & Dad O. got home safely from Texas on Friday night and we went and visited them Saturday night and had pizza with them and Aunt Carol. It was wonderful to see them all after another Iowa winter. And we kept Grandpa & Grandma O. up until after 11:30. I guess that isn't surprising of Joey, but for Jr. that might be a record at home in G'ville! This picture is one of some more bird pictures that I snapped for Ashley's project on Saturday. I hadn't seen a Cardinal and got some good shots of one. And it was underneath the feeder that hasn't had much attention all winter. I guess the others might have been empty since I filled them all late afternoon! Ty went and got measured for his tux for prom tonight. He is only a sophomore and I don't really think he "needs" to go this year, but since he got asked last year too and we didn't let him he is going. He has a lot of older friends that he hangs with so it will be a very fun and memorable time for him. I guess that sums up the week pretty much. I am just busy with life stuff and not anything worth posting about to the world. Have a great rest of the week! Hoping for warmer temperatures and not much rain.  Bring on the weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor