Friday Foto

Snapped this picture yesterday as Ashley needs bird pictures for a school project. I have no idea what kind of bird this is but the photo didn't come out too bad for taking it through my dirty kitchen window! Temperatures are expected to stay in the 30's and below for the next week or so and that is good for the spring thaw and river levels. So far looks like it won't be a problem for us. Bruce is running up tomorrow morning to unwinterize the houseboat so that it would be ready to move quickly if we had to, but I'm hoping it is just a precautionary measure! And I have decided since it will only be low 30's and cloudy that I am NOT dragging my butt out of bed at 5 am to go with him. Of course he can be persuasive, so I guess if photos from the river show up on here for Monday you will know that he won and I gave in and went with him. I hate the cold and cannot see driving 4 hours round trip to freeze my butt off and never get warm while there very briefly! I don't care how many heaters you run-that steel bottom that has been frozen in all winter never truly gets warmed up. Especially in a couple of hours time! Everyone have a great weekend and may you all stay inside where it is warm. At least if you live in our neck of the woods!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor