Happy Birthday Bart!

Today is my brother Bart's birthday. I hope you have an excellent day and get out and enjoy the beautiful weather. Like maybe go fishing with a cooler or something? You are one of the most caring, loving guys in the world I think, that would do anything for your family and/or friends. I am very lucky to have a brother like you, and wouldn't trade you for anything. Thanks for everything, and lets make lots more memories on the sandbar this summer, okay? I might even try to outfish you. Maybe! Love Your Lil Sis, FRED
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Sharon Madsen said…
Thanks for posting Kay - I'll have to tell him - I got him 4 of his favorite things. A case of beer, a breather,
a lottery ticket (he won $10) and a french silk pie.
He went out and drank green beer with Rick and is not
feeling good today!

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Photo Book

Painting