Couch & Blanket Laptop Etiquette

Okay, so after my last post of Kyle and I with the laptops on the couch with our blankets, my friend Jerry (aka the computer guru/genius) messaged me today at work to let me know that laptops get way too hot when sitting on a blanket like that. No wonder I burnt a hole through my Chiefs blanket! Just kidding. That was because I actually threw it into the bon fire after one of our games this year! So tonight I took his suggestion to the best that I could and got out a basket to set it on while I blogged and such from the couch still icing my feet and ankles. Oh, and for anyone that cares my feet and ankles are feeling much better, and Jazzercise still rocks, and tonight I was able to be back at it and go a little more like normal. Still going to take it easy for a bit, but I did notice in my live traffic feed that a couple of times people got here from looking up Jazzercise. To me it was one of the best things this 40 something lady has ever decided to do for myself!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Sharon Madsen said…
You know I tried a line-dancing class once, and I was sooooo behind the other ladies it was embarrassing - But I was great at Disco lessons- course there was a 20plus year difference.

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Photo Book

Painting