2nd Annual Tiki Bar BBQ



Finally went through some pictures of last weekends BBQ weekend and made a slide show. Smoke On The Water was again this years "Favorite Choice". Everything looked great and they did an awesome job. I was their support staff (as I named myself). And apparently it took a lot out of me or someone slipped me something, because by 7:30 or so Saturday night I was sleeping peacefully on our houseboat. I missed the band and excitement of "the Bruce dance" I guess, but I sure felt a heck of a lot better than anyone else Sunday morning! Maybe it had something to do with eating hardly NOTHING all day long? Gee........I wonder. Enjoy the slide show!

**Hit the X on the super poke pet thing and it will go away so you can see the text! Sorry!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor