Our Saturday Night

We had dinner at Bill & Joyce's tonight and it was wonderful. Bruce helped them with their kitchen and such earlier this year and they thought they had to have us over for dinner. It was excellent I will say although totally unnecessary. So anyway, Joyce wouldn't let me bring or make anything to bring over so I made up this basket of stuff to give to her/them. I just picked up a basket and filler at Wal-Mart. Add a bottle of wine, loaf of bread, a candle, and some deer sticks and sausage and you have a pretty decent gift basket. Oh, and I sprinkled some Dove chocolates with carmel on the top. YUMMM!! I think this is a great idea if you have somewhere to go and want to bring something for your hosts. I had fun making it up and will definitely do it again. Although we don't find ourselves in a position much to need a host/hostess gift as we really never go anywhere. Oh well, I still had fun doing it and I think Joyce really got a kick out of it. That was totally worth it to me! Thanks again Bill & Joyce for having us. We had a great time and the food was EXCELLENT!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

TRICH said…
Your basket looks awesome!

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor