Our Float Weekend 2010

We again had a great time on our "3rd Annual Houseboat Float" weekend. The weather could have been a bit warmer and nicer but did not hinder our good time. Click on the collage and you can see the pictures better. And I know that I took many more of the trees and leaves, and the awesome food that we cooked, but either a demon took over my camera or I was way too far into my vodka and "thought" I was taking all of those awesome pictures of the food and trees! At least I know that when we are up in a couple weeks I will definitely snap some good leaf pictures. They are just starting to turn colors so I guess it isn't a total big loss that I don't have the ones that I thought I got this weekend. Maybe I had someone else's camera? Who knows. Everyone have a great Monday. I am looking forward to a normal week for a change. What is NORMAL? Just going day to day without having to plan something for the weekend for us! Excellent!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor