Friday Foto

This is pure LOVE. No other way to describe the picture or her. You think when you have your own children that there is no other love stronger but I'm here to tell you that the love for a grandbaby comes as close as anything ever will to your own kids. Love you little baby Ava and hopefully get to spoil you again very soon! We miss you and do not get to see you near enough for living 3 blocks away! Now if I could just figure out how to keep Gizmo out of Ava's pack n' play we would be good. But I guess she is at least keeping it warm for whenever Ava shows back up at Gma and Gpa's house! We miss you! ****Yes I realize I just posted a picture of this canvas a few days ago.  Guess I should delete it and find another picture.  Any picture with Ava is love!  Here is a cute one I don't think I've posted.  But it came up sideways!  I give up.  Everyone have a great weekend!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor