Gizmo Tried

I was watching the hummingbirds on the feeder and coming up to my flower pots on Tuesday and grabbed my little camera out of my purse as my good one was in the living room. I just shot this through the glass storm door thinking I was getting the hummingbird in my flower, and when I snapped the picture Gizmo came out of nowhere and swiped at the bird. It hovered above for a little while and then decided I think that it was better off eating from the feeder. I really think she wanted to get it, but she always tries so hard and we really don't think she could hurt anything. Oh except bugs. She has no problem eating those! But hummingbirds I think you are safe when she is nearby and I hope you stick around for awhile!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor