Thanksgiving Snapshots

For some reason I didn't take a ton of pictures on Thanksgiving Day like I do any other time that the family or friends get together. I guess I was having too good of a time eating and other stuff! So a few of these are mine and the rest my FIL (thanks JR) sent to me. I think the only people not in any photo are David and Sharon. The photographer never wants to be photographed duh!!! Anyway I am now trying to get into the holiday spirit for Christmas. Picked up some new ornaments and ribbon and some candy canes last night at Menards. Does that count? And we talked about the tree but it is still in the attic. Oh well. Bruce and Kyle will deer hunt this weekend so I will pretty much have free reign of my house during the daytime and plan on doing a little baking and ALL of my decorating. I usually spend at least a whole day baking but we just plain don't need all that yummy chocolate and stuff around here until February or better! So I am just doing some for the family Christmas and some for goodie gifts for friends and family. Oh, and I will find some time to pick up some presents for the kids. Since we are taking them all to the Chiefs game I have been told by Bruce (just who does he think he is?) that I don't need hardly ANY presents. HELLO!!! It is still Christmas and I am buying some gifts. And I thought I was the one that was a big ol' BA HUMBUG!!! Guess not. Be assured there will be presents under my Charlie Brown tree!!!

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor