Happy Birthday Taylor

Today Taylor turns 20. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday to a very special gal. And I apologize for Kyle that he didn't wrap your presents. I told him that I would have done that for him! But I know that you didn't really care about any of that. You are certainly pretty easy going and that is one of the things that we love about you. I hope your day is very special and fun, and I am so glad that you came over and we got to practice up on our winter Wii bowling skills. We will totally trash the boys this winter if we get a little more practice in. Look out suckers!!!!!!! We love you Taylor and hope that you have a great day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor