Happy Veterans Day

Happy Veterans Day to all of you military service people.  Thank you for serving and fighting for our country.  My Dad was in the Navy and I believe served in what he called the Korean Conflict.  Not sure if that is what they all refer to as the Korean War or not.  I have my Dad's Navy wool jacket that I always say I am going to wear in winter and just never have yet.  It is still in very good shape.  I guess I should get it cleaned and wear it.  I bet it is very warm!

Also a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to two of my nieces Heather and Ashley.  Hope you both have a very great day.  I know that I don't have pictures on the laptop of you guys so you will just have to deal with it!!!  If you even see this post. But do something fun or make your husbands take you out or cook for you.  Yeah that would be cool.  Let me know how that turns out.  No, on second thought don't.  I don't need to know!

To everyone else have a great Thursday.  And if you work for a bank or government agency enjoy your day off!  I will be putting in my time at the office.  Not that we usually have to work very hard this time of year though.  I will be there however!  As always for the last 12 1/2 years!!!  Have a great day everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor