Happy Thanksgiving

May all of you and your family have a great Thanksgiving day with loved ones. I snapped a picture of one of my pumpkin pies with a fresh flower centerpiece that got delivered to me at work and I brought home. I will be bringing this to my beautiful SIL Sharon's house tomorrow rather she wants to put it on the table or not! I have many things to be thankful for this year as always. My kids and husband are my number one priority as usual. I love every minute that I get to spend with family. Especially every single memory made at the river all year long. How can anything be better than the time spent with family? I cherish every memory that we can make now, as I surely miss my parents all of the time. Make the most of your day with your family and friends, and eat that piece of pie that you think you shouldn't. We all only live once and should live every day as if it our last! So tomorrow I will be having that piece of pie with whipped cream, and a pumpkin bar. And next week I will work as hard as I can to burn it all off when I am working out! Wishing a wonderful day and weekend to all of my family and friends! I am very thankful for all of you!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor