Friday Foto



Well for my SIL Helen I finally picked up my sewing machine tonight. Yes I know......we took the nasty other one back weeks ago. But I had to have Bruce with me to pay for the other one. I'm no dummy you know! So anyway we went tonight and I asked if he was still willing to buy me a sewing machine for my Christmas present. He said "of course I will" so I knew the one at Wally World was about forty dollars cheaper than the idiot one I returned. So for good measure I threw in a pair of fabric scissors since any good ones that I once had have been used as weapons and whatever at our house. So in the long run he got by only about $30 cheaper but I think I will be able to operate this one. If I have trouble this weekend you will be getting a phone call my dear SIL Hildegard. But this one looks like I can handle it. I might even have to whip you up an apron for our opening up weekend at the river. Look out! You know that I have a TON or so of material to choose from for those said aprons. We will be so styling all summer long. Spring please be on your way!!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor