Friday Foto

So this week doesn't get an Ava picture for the friday foto. Although I do have plenty of cute ones from last weekend of her to put on here. But I have a love/hate relationship with our friendly (or not so much) squirrels. I enjoy watching them like crazy, but I tend to get really irked when they climb right up on the bird feeder and steel their seed out of the feeder. And of course they only take the sunflower seeds and good stuff. I had a special "christmas blend" that I bought at Norby's on clearance for the birds and they apparently LOVED that like crazy. It went really fast. I just have to say that we enjoy watching the squirrels and the birds out the window and they seem to all get along for the most part. Oh and I put our old stale bread out pretty regular throughout the whole year and this photo is the squirrel eating a piece that he grabbed off of the plate. I think I must have somewhat turned into my father because I sure enjoy watching the wildlife out of my window that I seem to be at many hours per night. I guess there isn't anything wrong with that is there? Everyone have a great Friday and weekend. We have a major storm going on in our neck of the woods and I'm really hoping for a snowday tomorrow. Not likely to happen but one can always hope since our winter has been so mild that we haven't gotten one yet. Happy Friday and weekend all!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor