Kyle's New Ride

Kyle got a brand new 2012 Nissan Sentra Saturday on his own and he loves it. Yes he is living at home this year for college but was making about the same car payment for his old one(2009-and yes I know that isn't old!) when he was paying rent. He is very happy with his new responsibility, and I guess when you can get things like this it keeps your incentive there to stay on the Dean's list and make that paycheck every week. I am happy for you Kyle and your new car that you love, and it will save you quite a bit of money in gas money I think. You continue to do good kid and I am very proud of everything you do in life! And I know that isn't news to you at all. You know I am a proud Mom. Keep it up! Have a great Monday and week.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor