My Lil Herb Garden

And yes they are legal herbs geez! My SIL Helen (who is the master gardener) told me not to put them in my regular garden unless I wanted them to take it over. So I got this cute little herb grower planter thingy at our family Christmas and  bought seeds. They looked like they were doing pretty good until we got a ton of rain and I think they drowned. So I replanted the pots and snipped this pic the other night. I had to call SIL Helen to bring some fresh basil this weekend (since obviously mine isn't ready yet) to the river for some fresh bruschetta I am making but otherwise I think they are looking good. I think next year I will have Bruce make me a raised bed to grow just herbs because I don't think these are going to do what I had in mind before summer is gone! Have a safe and fun weekend all!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor