Happy 2012 To All

I don't have much to say except that I hope that everyone had very happy holidays and a very Happy New Year! Totally enjoyed my ten days off at home with Bruce. Oh heck and with Ty & Kyle. It was hard to go back to work on Tuesday. But I did get most of the attic cleaned out and burned a ton of 20+ year old bank statements and tax returns. I did decide I still have a problem with keeping boxes. But if anyone needs any size and/or shape I'm pretty sure the one corner of my attic has it! Just let me know. We have our houseboater's brunch this weekend, and once again road tripping to Waukon with Helen & Louie to stay with our friends the Quillin's. I think this will be like my 5th year claiming our same guest bedroom. She has the comfiest bed and flannel sheets for us every year. I will try and get back into posting next week. Busy with year end stuff at work and just getting back into normal life. If this years get together in Waukon goes like usual I will have plenty of pictures to post that will be fun! Everyone have a great 2012!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor