Friday Fotos

I attended Tyler's last JV game EVER for anything Tuesday night. The baby will be a junior next year so I'm very glad that I got to see the game. I've come to really enjoy the game of basketball and am glad that Ty decided to go back to playing it. Their class is so full of excellent athletes that I think the next couple of years will prove to be very exciting and fun watching them all with football, basketball, and track. What an exciting couple of years we have ahead of us before the empty nest. And from what I have seen this year just watching our basketball coach in action at any given game will be entertainment all its own. Everyone have a great weekend. It sounds like here in Iowa we are in for a much needed heatwave the next few days or so. Filling my bird feeders without freezing to death will be great!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor