Date Night

Yep we spent another Friday night at one of our favorite Menards home improvement places.  Bruce really wanted this chair but I'm just not sure where we would store it at on the houseboat.  How much fun would it be to drag out and set up on the beach every weekend?  I'm thinking it definitely would get stolen.  We should have had Helen sit in it because she would have looked really tiny in it!  We had a good time with Louie & Helen on our "date night" at Menards.  And yes we are cool like that and take care of getting stuff we need and making a road trip out of it.  We got dinner on our way home so I at least didn't have to cook. Turned out to be be a good night all around for me!  Oh yeah I paid for dinner and wrote the check at Menards.  I guess it turned out to be a better "cheap" date night for Bruce!  Everyone have a good week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor