Happy Birthday Kyle

Today you turned 19 and I cannot believe it. Seems like yesterday you were reading out of the newspaper (at 3 years old!), and reading books to your kindgergarten class when Mrs. Behnke had laryngitis, because you were the only one that could! I am so very proud of the great young man that you have become. It makes a Mom & Dad very proud to raise a son that is so respectful and just a genuine person like you are. These are just a few of the pictures that I came across that make me smile and I could have put a thousand more on here but Picasa wouldn't let me! So just know that I am honored that you are my son and cannot wait to watch the years ahead and what you still will become. I love you Kyle and I hope that your birthday was all and more than you expected!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor