Bath & Body Plug

Last weekend I buzzed into Bath & Body to get some stuff I needed and with the purchase of two of their oils you got a burner "free" (usually 12-15). So of course I had to get another one and these two frangrances (cherry blossom & midnight pomegranate) smell awesome. It is nice to walk into the warm house from out in the cold and smell something so good. Better than cookies baking. Okay, maybe not. Bath & Body also has a coupon book out right now and it has a coupon for anything under $15 free with purchase. So I got an oil plug in thing for the bathroom. Ladies, get yourselves there before this sale ends!!!! And they gave me another coupon book so I think I will pick up another 2 oils and burner for a Christmas gift. I'm all for deals.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Painting