Friday Fotos


Here is Tyler's clean shaven head. He had been bugging me to shave his head because it was getting too long so I did. Although he told me to use the 1/8" guard, and I really think the last time we used the 1/4"! Oh well. He's fine with it and it will grow. I think it looks fine!

Going to go watch Wapsie hopefully kick some Central Elkader butt tonight in football, and then heading to the river tomorrow to close up and winterize the houseboat for the year. Hopefully will get to spend a little bit of time with Kyle this afternoon and evening before we lose him to Taylor! :-) Everyone have a great weekend. Enjoy the warm sunshine on Sunday. I know that we will!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor