Pumpkin Carving 2009



Of course we had fun and started too late on Sunday before Kyle had to head back to Iowa City. Kyle free handed the cat (Taylor's) and his Hawk (Kyle's). Bruce just carved out his IOWA with a sawzall blade (of course!). Tyler free handed his "thing", and I did a normal jack-o-lantern. We had a lot of fun I think. At least I know that I did. I am lighting them each night for however long the tea lights last. Thursday and Friday sound really windy though so not sure how they will stay lit. Even though Kyle drew Taylor's for her on her pumpkin, she did carve it. I think maybe we started a new family tradition since I was informed we haven't carved pumpkins for "like forever"!!! They even said that I started making them draw or paint. How lame!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Painting

Ty Football 2010