Friday Foto


I have been a bit of a slacker on the blog updates this week. Sorry. No excuse really. Just haven't taken the time I guess. For today's photo though we have Ray and his "8 Pound" fish that he caught last Sunday at the river. Is that right on the weight Ray, or is it 18 or maybe 38 pounds? Just kidding! So, here is Ray with his blogworthy fish. Hope everyone has a great weekend. I am looking forward to getting some stuff done around the house, spending some time with Kyle (hopefully), and yes, even doing some dreaded shopping. Yep, makes me a little ill just thinking of the crowds and stores! A girl has to have some winter clothes, and ample Bath & Body products though you know! I can bet anyone that it will be the fastest shopping trip on record if I have my way! And what a great fish Ray! I kind of got away from the picture that I was posting didn't I? So sorry. Happy Friday All!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor