Aviator On Turkey Day Eve

Let me just say that this little girl has taken over our lives and we love it! We had her the night before we hosted Thanksgiving dinner for our family and all that I can say is she was an angel that doesn't like to sleep at Grandma and Grandpa's house! And you better look up the video I uploaded to U Tube (if it worked as it was taking forever) because this little girl is so fun to be around and enjoy! Happy Thanksgiving everyone and I hope you all enjoyed being with your family as much as we did. Looking forward to shooting shotguns with my hubby tomorrow. Yep I guess it is love when he isn't afraid that I will shoot him over the target. Wait.....maybe I should be worried???????
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor