Baseball Summer Again

Finally made it to a baseball game of Ty's tonight and Cole went with me.  It was fun to see him and the team play and brought back memories from when he was younger.  I remember buying all the catching gear for him and a big baseball bag when he was in little league.  Yep he is an athlete and I had fun watching him again.  Of course I enjoy watching most any sport (well okay not golf on TV that is lame!) and it was windy as all get out so we ate a lot of dust!  Big brother asked Ty if he ever gets to swing (he bunted every time) and Ty wasn't very happy with him.  But I will say that Ty did score the first run for WV!  I think I will be attending some more games when they are at home.  Isn't it ridiculous how many games are held in a season for baseball?  I would go broke just paying to get into each game if I went to them all.  Everyone have a nice Wednesday!  By next Wednesday we just maybe should be grandparents.  Baby Ava will be here soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor