Friday Foto

This is how Bruce gets me back for all of the photos I take of him sleeping on the couch! Sunday night he ran a friend of ours home from the marina and stopped by a local establishment in Lansing for a few beverages with him. I tried as hard as I could to stay awake and even opened my new BH&G magazine. But he was gone around two hours and there was no way after that long day I could stay awake. I happened to look through my pictures Monday morning and gave him all kinds of crap. Although I don't know why since I would have done the exact same thing. And he was like "what I gave you a pillow"! Yeah he did and put it on top of me because he said he couldn't lift my head to put it under. Seriously? He is a strong guy and I don't care how "out" I was. I don't think he tried very hard! Anyway the weekend is here again and since we didn't come home from the river until Tuesday night I have been stressing and trying to get things done around here. So once again no blogging time! Summer is just too crazy I guess. Everyone have a great weekend. My goal is to not let this happen again and Bruce grab the camera!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Painting